Annemarie is a Senior Environmental Scientist with a focus in water resources. She has collaborated with private, nonprofit, local government and educational institutes to develop a quality portfolio of successful projects ranging from green infrastructure projects, urban stormwater management, and flood control projects, to ecologically-focused projects, including environmental banking, and stream and wetland restoration.
Annemarie has seven years of experience in ecological restoration consulting. During that time, she has been involved in every aspect of restoration from initial assessment through permitting, regulatory coordination, construction, and post construction monitoring for both urban and rural projects. Annemarie has worked in highly variable site conditions across physiographic provinces in the states of California, Virginia, Maryland, and North Carolina. She has a proven ability to create and communicate logical work plans that incorporate adaptability and promote partnership. Much of her motivation and passion for her discipline comes from observing the need for restoration and the ability of environmentally sound project management to create multi-benefit projects that maximize natural resources.
Education • Training • Certification
- M.S. Environmental Science & Planning, Johns Hopkins University
- B.A. Major Government/Minor Environmental Science, College of William & Mary
- Rosgen Level I: Applied Fluvial Geomorphology
- Rosgen Level II: River Morphology & Applications
- DEQ Combined Erosion and Sediment Control Inspector/Stormwater Inspector
- Virginia Institute of Marine Science (VIMS) Wetland Delineation Training
- NC State University – Stream Morphology Assessment & Aquatic Insect Taxonomy
- NC Division of Water Resource (DWR) Surface Water Identification Training