Current Opening at Ecosystem Services: CAD Drafter
Ecosystem Services is seeking a full-time CAD Drafter for our Charlottesville, VA office.
CAD Drafter Qualifications:
- 3+ years of directly related experience required
- Proficiency with Autodesk Civil 3D
- Proficiency with sheet sets and construction plan development
- Proficiency with surface creation and grading tools
- Proficiency with Civil 3D corridors
- Proficiency with Civil 3D alignments and profiles
- Familiarity with InfraWorks
- Familiarity with ArcGIS
- Technical Degree or Drafting Certificate preferred
- Natural Channel Design training and experience is preferred
- Strong interest in ecological restoration
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and able to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Must have work examples of technical drawings developed in Civil 3D
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Perform Civil 3D drafting/design
- Construction plan production
- Drafting instruction and support
- Perform ArcGIS map production
- Assist with field assessments and surveys
- Technical task management
- Transfer knowledge through standards development and training staff
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and résumé via e-mail to our Business Administrator, Jackson Simmons at email@example.com. No phone calls, please. Qualified candidates will be contacted to schedule a phone or in-person interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement:
Ecosystem Services, LLC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.