Jerry Sigado is a Systems Engineer specializing in ecological restoration process design, and has designed and administered restoration and infrastructure projects and contracts across the United States.
Jerry is particularly interested in understanding the wildland-urban interface such that natural resources are utilized responsibly while optimizing our ability to explore, recreate and enjoy these areas.
Education • Training • Certification
- B.S. Biological Systems Engineering, Virginia Tech
- FAA Certified Remote Pilot
- Contracting Officer’s Representative/Project Management
- FEMA Technical Specialist/Wildland Firefighting
- Aquatic Organism Passage/Wetland Rehabilitation