Christopher Tomsic is a water resources engineer and serves as the North Carolina office lead. Chris has 10 years of experience as a Water Resources Engineer with a focus on ecosystem restoration and natural system processes. His areas of expertise include stream and wetland restoration, geomorphic/stream assessments, best management practices (BMP), hydrologic/hydraulic modeling, construction management, field surveying, Civil 3D, and ArcGIS.
Chris’s project experiences include local, state, and federal clients in North Carolina, Virginia, Texas, Indiana, and Georgia. He approaches his work with sustainability in mind striving to integrate onsite and recycled materials throughout a project’s lifecycle.
Education • Training • Certification
- B.S. Civil Engineering, Ohio State University
- M.S. Civil Engineering, Ohio State University
- Certified Floodplain Manager
- Envision Sustainability Professional
- Rosgen IV Stream Assessment, Design & Monitoring Training