Kip is a water resources engineer with a focus in ecological restoration design and stormwater management. He has worked on a wide range of projects including stream and wetland design, regenerative stormwater conveyance, watershed planning, and urban stormwater management.
In addition to his project experience, Kip also has a passion for education and regularly provides instruction to University classes and professional organizations on a variety of technical and regulatory topics. In all of his work, he strives to improve the science and communication of water resources and ecological engineering.
Education • Training • Certification
- B.S. Environmental Engineering, Virginia Tech
- DEQ Certified Combined Stormwater Administrator
- NRCS Technical Assistance Provider
- Richard Chinn Environmental Training: USACE Wetland Delineation
- NCSU Stream Restoration Program: Fluvial Geomorphology, Hydraulic Modeling for Stream Restoration
- Shepherd University/ NCTC: Natural Channel Design