Brian Wagner is a biologist with over 28 years of experience in the ecological restoration and consulting industry. His area of experience includes project management, ecological assessment and permitting, regulatory negotiation and ecological restoration.
Brian has worked for local and state government agencies, private consulting and environmental restoration companies. He brings this diverse training and experience in water quality protection, environmental regulation and ecological restoration to each project.
Brian has a proven record of bringing diverse groups together to solve each other’s pressing ecological, policy and funding challenges. He takes great pride in developing non-traditional working partnerships and tirelessly advocates for ecological restoration on the watershed scale.
Education • Training • Certification
- B.S. Biology and Recreation and Park Management, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Maryland Forest Stand Delineation & Forest Conservation Planner License
- NCSU Stream Restoration Program: Fluvial Geomorphology, Design & Stream Construction Practices
- Rosgen Level IV Stream Assessment, Design & Monitoring Training
- Federal Wetlands Task Force Wetland Delineation Training